Thursday 19 September 2013

The Face Shop Strawberry Hand And Body Shiffon Cream Review



Hey guys! Today I'm going to share a hand and body shiffon cream for you guys. I got it at last month, i have tried it for a few weeks and i decided to do a review on this product.





The Face Shop hand and body shiffon cream come in three fruity flavor which are strawberry, green grape and gold kiwi. I tried three of them in the face shop's store, they are fragrant and hydrating. It kinds of remind me body butter. I bought strawberry one because i love the scent of strawberry ^^ Green grape and gold kiwi also provide aroma scent.

The Face Shop strawberry hand and body shiffon cream
Capacity : 100 ml
Suitable for : All skin types
Function : Hydrating

Description: A hand and body cream, which brings a feeling of chiffon, with a scent of strawberry

How to use? : After a shower, get a adequate amount and apply it on hands, body and dry area

Country of origin: Korea

Price: MYR 19.90 (original price)


Overall impressions : 
It makes my skin hydrating and moisturizing without feeling sticky and greasy. It doesn't bright up my skin, but provide a good hydration. Also, the price is reasonable and affordable. Suitable for students who want to buy a hand and body cream. People who are searching for a product which  provide hydration can probably try it out ^^

Ratings : 4.8 / 5

Disclaimer :  
The product in this post was purchased by me. I give my view based on my own opinion.


That's all for my hand and body cream review, I hope this review help you a lot, please follow beaute heaven for more beauty products review.


XOXO

Angel

2 comments:

  1. Hi..i also by this cream in korea..but i can't find this cream in malaysia. U know where can i find this cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can visit THEFACESHOP in Malaysia. I bought this in berjaya time square. You can go there to have a look! :)

      Delete