Friday 20 September 2013

Nature Republic Soothing And Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Review

Hey guys! I have been using aloe vera soothing gel for three months now. I got it in June from local Nature Republic's store. I love it so much and i decided to make a review on this product based on my own opinion.

Nature Republic Soothing And Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Details :

Enriched with 92% aloe vera, mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera was certificated by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) . It can be used to moisture various parts of the body such as face, arms, legs and hair.

How to use?

Apply an appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best results.

Cautions :

For external use only , avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.

Capacity :

300ml / 10.56 fl.oz.

Country of origin :

Korea

Price :

MYR 32.90 ( original price )


Ways to use Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel



-It has a transparent cap to secure the cleanliness of the product.


-Clear thick gel and well-absorbed with a light aloe vera scent


Overall impressions

I use this aloe vera soothing gel after applying toner in my skin care routine at night as a moisturizer. It is a light moisturizer and gentle for my skin, very fast absorbed,  makes my skin feel hydrating and moisturizing. It doesn't make my skin feel sticky after i apply it. Suitable for all skin types and summer time. I even suggest it to my cousin who has an oily acne-prone skin plus sensitive skin. She refuses to use moisturizer because she always get beakouts in the next morning. But, no matter how oily your skin, you also need a moisturizer. So, i recommend her to try out this product. Well, she used this as a face moisturizer, now her skin becomes less sebum and seldom get beakouts, she also told me that this product cure her acne-blemishes very well. You guys can probably try it out based on Nature Republic's suggestions. I will repurchase it if i have used up this product ^^

Ratings : 5/5

Disclaimer : The product in this post was purchased by me. I do this review based on my opinion and experience.

That's all for my aloe vera 92% soothing gel review. I hope this review help you a lot. Wish you guys have a nice day !!

XOXO

Angel

5 comments:

  1. great review! :) Just bought it, now I can't wait to use it! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You want to buy it? I sell this product .

      Delete
    2. You can buy it in ebay or local nature republic store ^^

      Delete