Saturday 5 October 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Brush Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on Etude House Wonder Pore Brush. Are you still using your hands to wash your face? In  my own opinion, I think washing face by using our hands are not clean enough. So, I wanna to share this brush to you guys which is affordable, cute and effective!

Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

Product info :

Facial brush for perfect cleansing. Good for deep cleansing for silky and healthy pores.

How to use?

1. Apply an appropriate amount of foam onto brush with water.
2. Make bubble with your hands or a facial net.
3. Gently rolling over entire face and rinse it off afterwards.

Country of origin : Korea

Price : MYR 29.90

The packaging is cute and travel-friendly

How to maintain?

After using this brush, rinse off several times until there are no bubbles. Then, place the grip on top of cap and air dry with the brushes pointed upwards.


Overall impressions :

I have been using it for five months now, I use it as a daily facial brush. It works very well on pores cleansing. After I using this brush, I can see my pores are clean. It is good for deep cleansing, it helps to prevent blackheads and whiteheads. Plus, the brushes are soft and very gentle to the skin. You guys can probably try this out if you are searching a facial brush which is cheap and effective!

Ratings : 5/5

Disclaimer : The product in this post was purchased by me. I do this review based on my own opinion. Different people have different opinions.


XOXO

Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment